Primary Skills: IBM’s BPM 8.5.7 or 8.6, Coach UI, JAVA, RESTful or SOAP web services and IBM Integration Designer
• Acts in the highest level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives.
• Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs.
• Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors.
• Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing.
• Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts.
• Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process.
• Experience of application development and implementation experience
• Experience of BPM development experience
• Experience of process definition and documentation experience
• Experience of RESTful or SOAP web services
• Experience of IBM Integration Designer experience
• Experience of Coach UI implementation
• Experience using IBM’s BPM 8.5.7 or 8.6
• Experience using Business Process Designs (BPD’s) within IBM BPM
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Knowledge and understanding of technology object oriented: design solution
• 4+ years of Oracle experience
• Knowledge and understanding of Java
• Knowledge and understanding of Business Process Management Notation (BPMN) methodology and modeling
• Agile experience
• Websphere or Weblogic administration experience
• Experience with Version One.
Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Engineering, preferably Computer Science/Engineering.